No, to be documented as completing EMDR Basic Training through the Parnell Institute you must take all 3 parts of the training from a Parnell Institute trainer, and complete it within a two-year time frame. Please visit this page for more information on the process: http://parnellemdr.com/emdr-training-descriptions/
Articles in this section
- Is Dr. Parnell Accepting Patients Right Now?
- I completed my EMDR Basic Training elsewhere. Can I take the Parnell Institute’s EMDR Basic Training Part 3, and be documented as completing EMDR Basic Training through the Parnell Institute now?
- Are ten consultation hours required before taking the Advanced Clinical Workshop and Refresher Course (EMDR Basic Training: Part 3) and do I have to pay additional fees for them?
- Can I be documented as completing my EMDR Basic Training if I’ve only taken Parts 1 & 2?
- Do any of the Digital Downloads, DVD's or TeleConsultations carry CE's?
- Is there an online or DVD training course for Attachment-Focused EMDR?
- I don’t see a workshop near me in the next year, can I put in a request for a new workshop near me?
- How can I get a consultation with Dr. Parnell?
- Can you recommend a therapist or consultant in my area?